- About the campaign
- Take action
- Who we are
- Contact us
Help us Count Women In
At the current rate of change, a child born today will be drawing her pension before she has an equal voice in the government of her country. We can do better than that.
We’re aiming for 50/50 gender representation at all levels of national, local and devolved government.
► We need your support.
Together we can make sure women have an equal say in the decisions which affect all of our lives.
We’re inviting not-for-profit organisations or community groups that agree to the principles of the Counting Women In campaign to join us in our call for 50/50 representation. Our principles are set out in our Coalition Charter: Counting Women In: A Charter for Equality.
By signing your group up to support the campaign you are agreeing to:
• Support the principles set out in the Counting Women In Charter
• Share information and news about the campaign with your members and supporters.
• Support our ongoing campaigning activity and encourage your members and supporters to get involved
• In agreed circumstances to act as spokespeople for the campaign at events or in the media
Who’s on board? See the organisations helping to Count Women In
► What we’ll do for you
By signing up to support the Counting Women In campaign you become part of a broad coalition of NGOs, individuals and local groups across the UK.
Supporting organisations will receive:
• Regular e-communications and updates about the campaign and its progress
• Invites to participate in external campaigning events
• A prominent place on the Counting Women In website for your organisation’s logo and link
• A dedicated point of contact
• The opportunity to participate in an annual consultation to influence the direction of the campaign
► For more information
If you have any questions or would like further information drop us an email at email@example.com.
Sign up now. Together we can make it 50/50.